Cameroon GCE 2022 examination timetable published in General and Technical, at ATC/ITC and O Level and A level with all subjects begins on 31st May 2022. The results will be expected between the 20th and 27th August and shall be published on our website.
The GCE examination timetable 2022 for June sessions of the Cameroon General Certificate of Education examination has been published this 19 of November 2022 following the announcement for the start of the GCE Registration for the June 2022 session of the examination.
In times like this, students are bound to ask the following questions concerning the date when the GCE 2022 examination shall begin for both written and practical sessions. GCE 2022 shall begin on the 31st of May 2022 with practicals and ends on the 10th of July 2021 with the written session. The examination shall include writing and practical in O/L, A/L, ITC, and ATC
GCE Examination Timetable 2022 Cameroon General and Technical Examinations for 2022 session of Ordinary Level, Advanced Level, Intermediate Technical Certificate, Advanced Technical Certificate, and other examinations in Cameroon has been released on November 19th, 2022 which indicates that the written session of the GCE 2022 O/L, A/L, ITC, and ATC begins on Tuesday 29th June 2022 to Saturday 10th of July 2022 The timetable 2022 was initially made public following the announcement for the start of the Cameroon GCE examination registration 2022. The Cameroon GCE 2022 Examination Results shall be released with grades as soon as possible.
It should be noted that the GCE timetable shows both dates for the written session and the practical session.
Possible questions students may ask about GCE timetable 2022 include:
- When will the GCE2022 begin?
- When will the GCE 2022 be written?
- When does the GCE 2022 practical begins?
- When are they starting writing GCE 2022?
- GCE 2022 timetable.
- GCE 2022 writing timetable.
- GCE 2022 practical timetable.
- Examination timetable for GCE 2022.
- When does GCE 2022 end?
- What is the starting and ending date for GCE 2022?
- When will GCE ITC 2022 begin?
- When will GCE ATC 2022 begin?
- When will GCE o/l 2022 begin?
- When will GCE a/l 2022 begin?
The GCE 2022 examination shall begin on the 31st of May 2022 and ends on the 10th of July 2022.
Types of GCE Timetable 2022
As examination for the GCE begins to draw near, students are left wondering asking many questions.
Normarlly after each student registers for the GCE 2022 examination, two timetables are being issued.
General Timetable: It contents the timetable for the entire examination showing all subjects and their dates to be written. It is issued immediately after the registration is done. It indicates when the examination begins and when it ends. It is to help students know all subjects to be written and on what dates.
Individual or Personal timetable: It contains only the subjects that a student must have registered and the writing dates. The individual timetable is like a receipt or pass to write the exam. Students are expected to show their personal timetables before entering the examination hall. The individual timetable also carries the student’s personal information such as name, photo, and candidate number.
Both the General and Individual timetable for the GCE 2022 examination carries the following information.
- Names of subjects.
- Date of witten.
- Starting time.
- Ending time.
- Duration for each subject.
The GCE 2022 session of the GCE shall begin with practicals on the 31st of May 2022 and ends with the written part on the 10th of July 2022.
The examination is written in two seesions;
- The Morning session begins at 8:00 am.
- And the Evening session begins at 1:00 pm.
Below is the timetable for General Education for both theory and practicals.
GCE 2022 Practical Timetable in Details.
- 0746 SBE French: Tuesday 08/06/2022
- 0540 Food and Nutrition and 0715 Chemistry: Tuesday 08/06/2022 – Friday 11/06/2022
- 0795 Computer Science: Thursday 10//06/2022
- 0780 Physics: Monday 14/06/2022-Wednesday 16/06/2022
- 0546 SBE French: Tuesday 15/06/2022
- 0755 Geology: Wednesday 16/06/2022
- 0740 Food Science and Nutrition: Thursday 17/06/2022 – Monday 21/0?/2022
- 6796 ICT: Thursday 17/06/2022 – Friday 18/06/2022
- 0710 Biology: Monday 21/06/2022 – Thursday 24/06/2022
- 0595 Computer Science: Tuesday 22/06/2022 -Thursday 24/06/2022
- The New GCE Timetable 2022 Cameroon General and Technical Examinations was scheduled as follows;
- Ordinary Levels and Advanced Levels Practicals – 31st of May 2022 to the 24th of June 2022.
- Ordinary Level and Advanced Level Written – Tuesday, 29th June 2022 to Saturday, 10th July 2022
- ITC and ATC Practicals – 31st of May 2022 to the 24th of June 2022
- ITC and ATC Written – Tuesday, 29th June 2022 to Saturday, 10th July 2022
GCE 2022 Examination Phases and Sessions.
The GCE 2022 examination shall be conducted in 2 different educational systems and at 2 different levels. The two different educational systems are;
- GCE 2022 Examination for General Education, which is made up of the GCE 2022 Ordinary Level (O/L) and the GCE 2022 Advanced Level (A/L).
- GCE 2022 Examination for Technical and Vocational Education (TVE), which is made up GCE 2022 Intermediate Technical Certificate (ITC) and GCE 2022 Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC).
The examination shall take place in two phases which will include;
- The practical session; which shall begin on the 31st of May 2022 and ends on the 24th of June 2022.
- And the writing session; which shall begin on the 29th of June 2022 and ends on the 10th of July 2022.
COMMUNIQUE By Minister of Secondary Education on the GCE Timetable 2022 Cameroon General and Technical Examinations.
The Minister of Secondary Education hereby publishes the under-mentioned detailed timetable released by the Cameroon GCE Board, Office du Baccalaurieat, and Department of Examination and Certification. See COMMUNIQUE Below.
Advice to teachers from the minister for a better Cameroon GCE 2022 Examination results.
The Minister of Secondary Education advises the teachers of secondary schools not to overwork the students by giving them too many assignments. In accordance with the note of the General Inspector of Education, the areas that need emphasizing are practical, tutorials and integrative work. Therefore, all the students to prepare and await their final exam with cold head. See press release below.
Timetables are always released from the start of the registration process to enable candidates to master the days and subjects to be written.
Individual timetables are always issued to students with as soon as he/she finishes with the registration process. The individual timetable carries only the candidate’s registered subjects showing clearly the dates and subjects to be written respectively. This time timetable is normally used as a receipt and as an acceptance slipt in the time of writing of the examination, hence candidates are always requested to show his/her personal time each time before entering the examination hall. Students without the individual GCE Timetable 2022 Cameroon General and Technical Examinations shall not be allowed to enter the hall.
The GCE Timetable 2022 Cameroon General and Technical Examinations contains all the subjects showing all the writing date displayed throughout the writing period. It is usually issued at the time of launching of the exam.
GCE 2022 examination results are expected to be released between the 20th of September to 27th of August 2022 and shall be published here.
Cameroon General Certificate of Education Board
Download New Examination Structure for English Technical Schools in Cameroon PDF