Before you proceed to the CREATE ACCOUNT button to fill the online Census form of Staff of MINESEC-DRH in Cameroon (Ministry of Secondary Education for Secondary School Teachers in Cameroon) for MINESEC DRH Online Census 2020.
Endeavor to skip buttons below first and read the instruction carefully before you proceed with the CREATE ACCOUNT button to get access to the Census form of staff of MINESEC Cameroon. This MINESEC DRH Online Census 2020 process involves all public service staff working with MINESEC Cameroon
Don’t know how to do it yourself?
Contact 650 419 401 on WhatsApp (It cost just 1 000 FCFA to do it for you).
Census Form of Staff of MINESEC in Cameroon By Agent of Human Resource (MINESEC DRH Online Census 2020)
The agents of human resources in MINESEC Cameroon will carrying physical census of her staff as from the 21 Oct. 2019, the venue of this census Subdivision will be announced by the divisional delegate and all state workers under this ministry are expect to complete this process. All agents of minesec are expected to
1. Go to the website CREATE ACCOUNT through your mobile phone or computer.
2. Create an internet account (for those who don’t have one)
3. On the website above, click on personnel ->census (the filled in your personal information). Then enter to validate.
4. Print the web page carrying your personal information.
5. Hand the printed web page along side an effective Service and photocopy of ID card to the census agents from MINSEC.
Census n°2 By MINFI Agents
Agents of minfi (COPPI) will also be on the field for physical head count of workers who will be expected to present:
1. Effective Service less 3 months old.
2. Receipt of last census conduct at the banks in the months of June last year
3. Original of ID card
Useful Information to users
Cameroon State workers at MINESEC should read the procedure carefully as outlined and ensure it is being followed to download just the required MINESEC-DRH staff census form.
The MINESEC DRH Online Census 2020 of staff of MINESEC DRH in Cameroon is a major progress in esuring Cameroon state workers can easily go about job requirements without having to travel long distances or paying money to obtain documents that are easily avaiable for free. It is a true integration into the digital age and shows everyone is working very hard for the emergence of the nation.
A census is the procedure of systematically acquiring and recording information about the members of a given population. An official enumeration of the population, with details as to age, sex, occupation, etc. This term is used mostly in connection with national population and housing censuses; other common censuses include traditional culture, business, supplies, agricultural, and traffic censuses.
Online census is simply performing census activities over the internet without having to move from one resident to another. The ministry of secondary education is currently carrying out a 2020 drh online census for her staff which permits everyone stay at home and perform the activity.
Types of data collected in the MINESEC DRH online census 2020 Cameroon:
- Basic population characteristics including age, sex, marital status, household composition, family characteristics, and household size.
- Economic measures including labor force participation, occupation, place of work, employment-related industry, and educational attributes such as school attendance, educational attainment, and literacy.
- Geographic and migration information is also collected.
- Questions on place of birth, place of usual residence, duration of residence, and prior place of residence allow planners to examine population movements.
- Information on buildings, living quarters and related facilities.