Robert Mugabe Quotes On Gay marriage:
- If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
- Even Satan wasn’t gay; he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.
- Archbishop Tutu said it is nice to be gay, yet he has a wife, he should have begun by getting himself a man for a woman… When you are a bishop and cannot interpret the Bible, you should resign and give it to those who can. We will not compromise our tradition and tolerate homosexuality. We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”
- If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.
Robert Mugabe Quotes About Himself:
- I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.” – March 2003
- I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
- A brave man is he who has a running stomach and still wants to flatulate.
- I can’t believe my parents gave birth to me without my permission.
I feel betrayed
- Don’t compare your life with others, there’s no comparison between the sun and the moon,, they all shine when it’s their time.
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Alcohol Indulgence
- A cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.
- Don’t drink at all, don’t smoke, you must exercise and eat vegetables and fruit
Robert Mugabe Quote On Gender Equality
- It’s not possible that women can be at par with men