Woman burnt alive for cooking with mortuary water in Delta State. A woman from Ughelli, Delta State, who’s between age 37-41 year was burnt alive for using mortuary water to spice up her cooking in other to attract more customers to patronize her food.
This is not the first time such an unGodly act is happening in Nigeria, this just confirmed the statement that says “the love of money is the root of all evil”. People can do anything just to make money in this world and compromise the issue of heaven and hell. At one is time it was a woman in Enugu who was caught washing her priate part and using the water to cook food and sell to people in the public. All this are instructions given to them by witch doctors as a means to make money that they despitately need but yet are not willing to work hard for it.
The woman popularly know for nickname as “Mama Aroma”, usually hawk her banga rice on truck in market and she is the most popular rice seller in that area. Her food always finishes before any other person’s own.
Thanks to the mortuary attendant who saw her earlier that fetching water from the back of the mortuary and he followed her to know why she fetch the water. To his greatest, it turns out that she use it to cook for her customers. He exposed her when they arrived at her popular joint in the market. She was beaten by the angry mobs and they set her on fire.
Well we thought jungle justice only happens to men. Though this is the first time it happened to a woman.
What the woman did was wrong but do you think the mobs did the right thing by burning her alive?
This Woman burnt alive for cooking with mortuary water in Delta State certainly is not alone, and surely God will expose all such evil doers.
- Five things successful people do
- 13 Money mistakes you must avoid if you want to escape poerty in your life
- 4 Key secrets of investment to become successful
- 7 Ways to become wealthy in your 20s and 30s
- 5 Things you need to do for a financial breakthrough
- The difference between poverty and wealth
- Top 5 signs you will be wealthy one day despite your present financial condition
- 4 Ways to become a millionaire even if you start small